What does the Group for Ethical Reflection in Social Services do?
The functions of the ERESS team are:
- Guide in situations that generate an ethical dilemma with:
- persones who we support
- voluntary people
- management team.
- Promote correct ways of acting
that boost respect
for people in situations of disagreement
and in the application of the rights of people with disabilities.
- Inform other organizations
and the rest of society
on ethical values.
- Improve the knowledge of professional people in ethical issues.
How to submit an inquiry
People interested in ethical topics,
specifically on attention of persons with intellectual disabilities,
can send their questions
or by post.
It is necessary to include the following information:
- Name and surname of the person concerned.
- Date and entity to which he/she belongs.
- Summary of the specific situation of the consultation.
- Suggested question or topic.